Certified ambassadors are an important part of how we spread the word about the Association and food tourism, all around the world. We take Ambassadorship seriously, and we know that you do too. That is why we require all our Ambassadors to go through certification. Ambassadorship is an extension of our industry leadership and we will prepare you to lead the same way in your local area. Before we can certify you, you’ll need to take this masterclass and successfully complete a comprehension test. You’ll have 30 calendar days from enrollment to complete the certification program.
- Understand a short history of food tourism and the role of the World Food Travel Association
- Define food tourism & understand its value
- Understand what the World Food Travel Association does
- Learn about the World Food Travel Association’s products & services
- Discover what certified ambassadors do
- Learn about the benefits that certified ambassadors get
Access to this certification is invitation only for current premium members of the World Food Travel Association.
- Initial screening
- Two training videos
- Comprehension test
- Workplan template
- English language narration with closed caption English-language subtitles
- Downloadable “Certificate of Completion as a Certified Ambassador” upon successful completion of the program
- Total learning time should not normally exceed 2 hours (for a native English speaker)