Certified ambassadors are an important part of how we spread the word about the Association and food tourism, all around the world. We take Ambassadorship seriously, and we know that you do too. That is why we require all our Ambassadors to go through certification. Ambassadorship is an extension of our industry leadership and we will prepare you to lead the same way in your local area. Before we can certify you, you’ll need to take this masterclass and successfully complete a comprehension test.
Ambassador training and certification is invitation only. If you are interested in becoming a Certified World Food Travel Association Ambassador please get in touch with us. You can read more about the process here.
- Understand a short history of food tourism and the role of the World Food Travel Association
- Define food tourism & understand its value
- Understand what the World Food Travel Association does
- Learn about the World Food Travel Association’s products & services
- Discover what certified ambassadors do
- Learn about the benefits that certified ambassadors get