CT05: Certification Culinary Tour Operators
- Are Culinary Tours Right For You?
- Designing Culinary Tours That Sell
- Selling & Marketing Culinary Tours
- Operations Issues for Culinary Tour Companies
- Pricing & Financial Issues for Culinary Tour Companies
- Scaling Your Culinary Tour Company
Food tours are all the rage. Travelers are demanding them, and companies are rushing to meet the demand. However, not all companies are well prepared to plan and deliver food or beverage tours. There are myriad factors that can make a good tour great, or which can ruin a tour. You need to know about all these factors to increase your chances of success. This certification prepares you and your culinary tour company to plan and deliver any kind of food or beverage tours. Eligible company types include food tours, wine tours, beer tours, distillery tours, cider tours, juice tours and food/drink production factory tours offering tours of any duration (from a couple hours to a couple of weeks).
In order to enroll in this certification program, you need either to be working for, or planning to work for, a culinary tour company in capacity as owner, manager, product developer or marketer.
- Training Videos
- Comprehensive Essay Application
- English language with closed caption English-language subtitles
- Total learning time should not normally exceed 3 hours
- Completion Certification